Comment on page
Genius X Accelerator Program
Finding high-potential projects can be challenging. The world-class team behind Genius X reviews each project thoroughly by conducting due diligence prior to their acceptance. In addition to the due diligence process, to meet national and international regulatory requirements, each of the founding members is required to undergo a background check, where their identity and work experience is verified. Each startup is evaluated quantitatively and qualitatively depending on their stage of development.
Each startup is assessed across several dimensions to determine their readiness and fit to the Genius X Accelerator Program. Some of these include; Team, Value Proposition, Market-fit, Product, Token Design, and Business Strategy.
The Genius X team takes a holistic approach, reviewing projects on many different dimensions such as product market fit to community traction. Through this due diligence process, many projects are eliminated, resulting in higher-quality projects with the likelihood to succeed.
The Genius X Accelerator program is designed for projects at different stages of development and creates a customized solution for each project that enables them to successfully launch their product. During the application review process, the Genius X Research team looks for projects with committed founders, a strong execution capability, and the technical capabilities to build on Cardano. The Genius X Research team also looks for startups that have developed a POC or MVP to demonstrate that their solution has traction and demand.
While each project’s requirements are unique, Genius X provides comprehensive business, legal, marketing, product, and Web3-specific expertise.
By the end of the program, the Genius X Accelerator provides essential elements for future, development, growth, and product deployment, including:
- Fundraising strategy and execution
- Initial Stake Poof Offering (ISPO) design and support (only for Cardano-based projects)
- MVP and product development strategy
- Go-to-market strategy
- Pitch deck design and presentation training
- Token design and token classification
- Budget and forecast planning; revenue model optimisation
- Technical white paper review
- Marketing and community building
- UX/UI (product/web)
- Strategic partnership connections, including market makers, centralized exchanges (CEXs), and decentralized exchanges (DEXs)
- Legal entity set-up
- Access to expert workshops
- Smart contract audit and review
- 1:1 consultation meetings with industry experts
Projects in the Genius X Accelerator program also receive support with their fundraising strategy, including:
- Private financing rounds with private angel and venture capital investors in the Genius X network
- Public token sale via an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) through the Genius X Launchpad
The Genius X accelerator program is mostly geared towards startups building on the Cardano Blockchain. Nevertheless most of the offering is blockchain agnostic and Genius X can provide support to any Web3 startup no matter their blockchain of choice.